8 Questions To Ask To Yourself To Feel Alive
Can you answer these questions?
- What makes you feel alive?
- Do you know who you are?
- What are your passions?
- What do you like and dislike?
- Do you enjoy your work?
- Are you happy?
- Are you satisfied with yourself, your relationship or your marriage?
- Are you grateful?
For myself, I feel alive when:
- I workout and break a sweat
- I travel solo in different countries and meet new friends
- I have an amazing time with my family and friends
- I downhill ski and conditions are at their best
- I give back to my community and my friends without expecting anything in return
- I practice yoga and meditation
- I get past my fears.
I found peace after going through a rough patch in 2013. My partner of seven years left me for my best girlfriend. I lost my favorite aunt to cancer. She was 55 years old. To top it all off, I lost my job because my supervisors were jealous of my life.
I didn’t know the meaning of “When the shit hits the fan…” Now I know!! When it starts to go wrong, it seems that everything falls apart at the same time!
I had a lot of work to do to find myself and get my happiness back. To do so, I traveled. I spent 2 weeks discovering Costa Rica and Panama, I visited with my friends and family back in Quebec and I spent 1.5 months in Thailand to complete my yoga training.
When I came back, I knew I wanted to stay in Kelowna. I worked on my business because I knew I was on the right path. Even though I had studied and worked in chemistry for 8 years, I knew that fitness was the right choice for me instead.
Seven years later, I feel awesome! I’m still single and I just live my life without waiting for friends, or a guy to join my journey. I have an amazing family, my friends and my clients are part of my life. One day, I hope to find my best guy friend who will also be my lover.
I wrote several blogs about how to find your happiness.
Read more here: