25 Homemade Present Ideas for him, her, and others
Christmas is coming rapidly. Are you ready? With the shortage of products due to the pandemic, I find it harder to shop for presents for my family and my partner. The other problem is you have everything you need!! When you need something, you do not wait for your birthday or Christmas to get it; you just get it! So if you are like me, you probably have no idea what to buy to your loved ones.
I am not a material person and I do not need anything. I much prefer having experiences in my life such as travels and adventures. But if I buy a present for someone, I usually choose something that can be used every day or be eaten!
I would like to give you some gift ideas, which you can make yourself, for your loved ones.
- Create a calendar with your favorite pictures and get it printed. P.S. this is one of my partner’s present with some pictures of our adventures.
- Make their favorite treats or desserts.
- For him, make a beard oil or beer soap.
- Create a personal key chain.
- Get personalized mugs.
- Create a family recipe book.
- Make a wooden greeting sign for the front door or the garden.
- Order a personalized greeting mat. I have created one for our camper:)
- Get a new family picture printed to change the old one.
- DIY photo coasters.
- Personalized cutting board.
- Customized wine charms.
- Decorated oven mitts.
- Knit a scarf.
- Create a scrapbook.
- DIY bath bombs.
- Make soy candles.
- Prepare cookie kits in mason jars.
- Homemade body scrub.
- Create a personalized favorite tune playlist.
- Take the family for dinner.
- Invite your loved ones to a memorable family trip.
- DIY an upcycled wind chime. Get ideas here.
- Make infused olive oils.
- DIY arm knitted blanket.
Enjoy creating presents for the people who are important to you. You can also offer them some of my 10 Days Fitness/Yoga/ Videos.
I want to take this opportunity to wish you a very Merry Christmas with your relatives and friends. Thank you too for being part of my circle and reading my blogs every week. I wish you a Happy New Year. May it be filled with health and joy for all.