When you spend 40 or more hours a week behind a desk, lift heavy loads or do repetitive tasks, you might end up with work-related musculoskeletal disorders (WMSDs). It can be:
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Neck and shoulders pain (get your free neck and shoulder stretches video here)
- Back pain (get your free back pain release video here)
- Rotator cuff disorders
- Tennis and golfer elbow (epicondylitis), etc.
When you are in pain, it affects your quality of life.
Where to start?
- Let me visit your workplace for an evaluation.
- We can modify your workplace by:
- Adjusting the height on your computer screen
- Buying a sitting/standing desk
- Investing in ergonomics tools such as mouse, chair, keyboard
- Providing telephone headsets, etc.
Indeed, because of my fitness background as a personal trainer and corrective exercise specialist, I can help you reducing and eliminating your work related pain with different stretching and strengthening exercises.
Read more here: Do You Have Pain or Health Condition Related To Your Workplace?