Musculoskeletal pain and imbalances are the most common and debilitating issues affecting Americans today. According to the National Institutes of Health, approximately one in two American adults suffers from musculoskeletal conditions. Whether it’s low-back pain, sciatica, neck and shoulders pain, non-arthritis joint pain, arthritic conditions or other musculoskeletal pain disorders, you can help with corrective exercise.
How to start?
- Get a postural and structural assessment
- Get home or in person exercises to release tension using therapy balls, foam rollers or vibrating equipment
- Get home or in person stretches
- Get home or in person exercise to correct muscle imbalance to reduce and eliminate pain
- Get your personal corrective exercise program design