Let’s meet in person or online. Why should you hire me as your personal trainer?
- Because having an appointment with me is going to force you to stop your busy, daily routine to take care of yourself and your health. In fact, your health should be the number one priority. Being active should be part of your daily life.
- Reduce your pain with different technics: myofascial release, stretches and exercises
- Improve your overall health; exercising reduces high blood pressure, cholesterol and your risk of getting cancer and diabetes. Plus you are going to lose weight and tone your body.
- Improve your balance, coordination, and agility which will reduce your risk of falling.
- Protect your bones; beginning a strength training program by lifting weights will improve your muscular mass and protect your bones and joints against arthritis and osteoporosis.
- Reduce back and joint pain. The more you move the less pain you are going to feel.
- Improve your cardiovascular capacity.
- Have more energy to get through your days.
- Significantly reduce your stress level.
- Sleep better.
- Live and be independent for much longer.
- Love your body again and be proud of yourself.
- Get the motivation to be active on your own.
Aren’t these all good reasons to start today? Contact us to get more information. The sooner you begin, the better you are going to feel! Let’s “GET BACK ON TRACK” now!
- Body Composition (fat mass, lean muscle mass)
- Cardiovascular evaluation (VO2 Max)
- Healthy Weight Analysis
- Postural Assessment
- Program design
- Flexibility evaluation and program design
- Body and Soul, Kelowna
Suite 105-2303 Leckie Rd (click to see map)
- Parkinson Recreation Centre, Kelowna
(click here to get information about membership)
1800 Parkinson Way (click to see map)