Are you Feeling Lost? Are you Having a Tough Year?
Usually, each seven years, the human being is in a normal transition. This transition can be feel like being lost, search for answers by asking different questions of yourself such as, who am I? Where am I? What are my next desires and goals in life?
Read more: What goes around comes around, every 7 years by Start it up
Powerful vision is imagine on where you want to be in the near future; 1 year or 5 years from now. To help you with that transition, write down vision statements and follow those guidelines:
- Reflect and respect your priorities. Make a list of your priorities and afterward put a number beside each of them (1 is the most important).
- Draw mental pictures. Words should become alive and bring your vision to life.
- Build a vision board. Use old magazines and have fun building with friends!
- Read more: How to Make a Vision Board That Works in 10 Simple Steps by Artful Parent
- Start journaling about your vision, dreams, and goals.
- Set up your goals: daily, weekly, monthly, 1 year from now and then in 5 years.
- Read more here: Do You Live Your Life To The Fullest? What Are Your Dreams And Goals?
- Get your Goal Settings downloadable PDF.
- Be positive: positive statements and thoughts are necessary to move forward.
- 10 Tools to Develop a Positive Attitude by Abstract Fitness
- Describe your power: by adding an adjective to your statements, you are going to increase your self-esteem and confidence in yourself. “I am strong, capable, organized, and ambitious”.
- Write down the way you want to feel the day you will reach your goal: “I will feel powerful, proud and courageous”
If you have a tough day, hit the gym or go for a walk for at least 20 minutes and meditate on your vision. The more you have it in your heart and mind, the more you will follow the path you should be on.
21 Days Challenge for a Better You! by Abstract Fitness
10 Steps To Create A Powerful Vision For Your Life in 2020 by Road to Limitless
The Best Way to Create a Vision for the Life You Want by Lifehack