10 Tools to Develop a Positive Attitude
Are you going through a rough time? I want you to know that you are not alone. Because of the pandemic, a lot of us are struggling and it affects our mood, attitude, and well-being.
Lately, I have been struggling with a lot of little things happening in my life and it seems that it doesn’t stop! I have realized that I was focusing way too much on negative events than on the positive ones. People who know me can tell you that I am a positive and enthusiastic woman. But, I needed to change my mindset and bring back the positive in me.
I have created tools for myself and I am very excited to share them with you.
- Start journaling. Buy yourself a nice notebook and start writing everything you have in mind.
- At the beginning of your day, in your journal, write down something you are looking forward to for your day.
- Before bed, in your journal, write a minimum of 3 positive things that happened to you and that you are grateful for.
- Finish your day with positive thoughts. To help you with this, I have created a PDF. Beside each unfortunate event or thought, add a minimum of 3 positive ones. Get it here.
- Meditation. Just 5 minutes help with mood and stay grounded with the earth.
- Create your Powerful Morning Routine (PMR) by Crystal Flaman. What do you like to do, first thing in the morning, that helps you feel amazing? It can be silence, reading, a cup of tea or coffee, journaling, exercise, etc. PMR has been proven to:
- Increase productivity
- Improve mental, emotional and physical health
- Increase feeling of control
- Increase results and achievement
- Reduce mental stress, depression, and anxiety
- Improve clarity and creativity
- Improve sleep
- Increase joy, fulfilment, and happiness
- Everyday, try to do or say something positive to others.
- Eat healthy. It is so easy to stop at Burger King to grab a burger and fries. But notice how sluggish you feel after. You deserve better! Then, cook yourself a healthy meal and feel the difference in your mood and energy. Journal your feelings.
- Stay connected with people you love. When we feel depressed, we have a tendency to isolate ourselves. Get out of your house and visit friends and family. If you cannot go, give them a call.
- Exercise, exercise, exercise… Even as little as a 30-minute walk can be so beneficial. Get my free fitness videos here.
What have you decided to try to feel better? Start now instead of waiting tomorrow.
Read more here:
How to Stay Positive: 11 Smart Habits by The Positivity Blog
12 Ways to Instantly Become a More Positive Person by Oprah Magazine
29 Ways to Be More Positive in Life and at Work by Develop Good Habits
Surround Yourself with People You Love and Love You Back by Mel and Abstract Fitness
Quote: Thankfulness can Improves your Physical Health and Spiritual Level
Quote: Begin each sentence with, “I am so happy and grateful now that…” by Bob Proctor
Happy vs Unhappy People Focus by Mel and Abstract Fitness