5 tips to reduce your risk of having breast cancer
– Exercise for at least 30 minutes per day (moderately brisk walking) can reduce the risk of breast cancer between 40-60%
– Maintain a diet that includes 5 servings of fruit and vegetables daily
– Take between 1000-2000 IU vitamin D per day. It is produced by your body from the sunlight but in fall & winter when it is grey outside, we need to replenish that vitamin D with supplements
– Drink organic green tea daily
– Adequate sleep (7-8 hours per night). Click here to get tips to sleep better.