Raw Energy Balls
- 1 cup pitted medjool dates
- 1 cup mix nuts
- 1/3 cup cacao powder
- 1/3 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/3 cup shredded coconut (for coating)
- 1 Tbsp chia gel (mix 2 tsp white or black chia seeds with 2 Tbsp warm water
Directions:Serves: 15-20 balls
- Use a food processor to chop the dates.
- Mix all ingredients in the food processor except the shredded coconut, which should be set aside on a plate.
- Make balls and roll them in coconut.
- Store in a container in the freezer for a couple of months.
Meal Categories: Breakfast, Dessert, Dinner, Drinks, Meals, Plant-Based, Salad/Dressing, Snacks, Soup,