Quinoa Taboule Salad
Perfect for leftover of quinoa and such a great lunch for the next day!
- 1 cup of cooked and cooled organic white quinoa
- 1/8 cup extra olive oil
- ½ cup of chopped parsley
- 1tbsp of frest mint (or 1/2 tsp of dried)
- 1 tbsp minced fresh basil (or 1/4 tsp dried)
- 1/8 tsp of salt
- 1/8 tsp of pepper
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup of green onion
- 12-15 cocktail tomatoes, chopped in half
- 1/2 of a long cucumber, cut in small cubes
- Toss all ingredients together.
- Chill for 1 hour or more in the refrigerator to allow flavors to blend.
Meal Categories: Breakfast, Dessert, Dinner, Drinks, Meals, Plant-Based, Salad/Dressing, Snacks, Soup,