Peanut Butter Energy Balls
These energy balls are perfect for a quick snack after an intense workout.
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup sunflower seeds
- 1 cup sesame seeds, toasted
- 1/4 cup dried raisins
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 of mix of nuts
- 2 cups peanut butter
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
Directions:Serves: 20-25 balls
- Mix all ingredients together except the coconut flakes in a large bowl using your hands.
- Roll into little balls and then roll them in the coconut.
- You may add a little more honey to hold the balls together if required.
- Store in an airtight container in the freezer for up to 2 months.
Meal Categories: Breakfast, Dessert, Dinner, Drinks, Meals, Plant-Based, Salad/Dressing, Snacks, Soup,