Gluten and dairy free.
Perfect leftover for the next day lunch. Serve with a green salad or fresh cut vegetables.
- 3/4 cup millet
- 1 1/2 cup filtered water
- 2 organic eggs
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 lb organic lean ground beef
- 1 lb organic ground chicken or turkey
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley or 2 tbsp dry parsley
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground allspice
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
Directions:Cooktime: 45 minutes Serves: 6 Calories: 202
- Preheat oven to 350F.
Add millet to the water in a saucepan. Cook millet by following the instructions from the package. Add to a big bowl.
- In the same bowl, add all the other ingredients and mix well together by using a fork or clean hands.
- Line a large loaf pan with a parchment paper. Add the meatloaf in the pan. Brush or spray lightly with olive oil.
- Bake in preheated oven for about 45 minutes or until a meat thermometer inserted in the centre of the loaf registers an internal temperature of 175F (80C).
Meal Categories: Breakfast, Dessert, Dinner, Drinks, Meals, Plant-Based, Salad/Dressing, Snacks, Soup,