Mason Jar Overnight Oat Meal
This is one of my favorite breakfast. Prepare it the night before and
have it the next day. It is also one of my breakfast to bring when I go
Prep Time: 10 minutes
- 1/2 ripe banana
- 1/2 cup organic and gluten-free rolled oats
- 1/8 cup chia seeds
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup milk of your choice (I prefer making my own coconut milk)
- 1/4 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- Granola to garnish (optional)
- Hemp seeds (optional)
- Pure maple syrup (optional)
Directions:Cooktime: 0 minute Serves: 1
- In a medium size mason jar, mash the banana using a fork.
- Add the rolled oats, chia seeds, cinnamon, vanilla, and milk. If you
are a sweet tooth, add maple syrup to taste (about 1 tsp).
- To garnish, add the blueberries, granola and hemp seeds.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight to thicken.
Meal Categories: Breakfast, Dessert, Dinner, Drinks, Meals, Plant-Based, Salad/Dressing, Snacks, Soup,