Healthy, easy oatmeal cookies
Cookies without sugar!!
- 3 mashed bananas (ripe)
- 1/3 cup unsweetened apple sauce
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/3 cup hazelnut in pieces
- 5-6 dates diced
- 2 cups oats
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1 tsp cinnamon
Directions:Cooktime: 20 Serves: Makes 12-15 cookies
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Mix all ingredients together in a mixing bowl.
- Prepare parchment paper on a cookie sheet.
- With a spoon, divide the mixture and place on parchment.
- Bake at 350°F for 15-20 minutes.
Meal Categories: Breakfast, Dessert, Dinner, Drinks, Meals, Plant-Based, Salad/Dressing, Snacks, Soup,