Cooked Tomatoes: Quick and Easy Breakfast
Instead of having one piece of toast, I use tomatoes!
- 2 boiled eggs
- 4 sliced tomatoes
- 5 Tbsp raw cheese (grated)
- 4 Tbsp chopped green onions
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 2 hand full of Spinach or Arugula
Directions:Cooktime: 5 Serves: 2
- Cook eggs in boiling water for 10 minutes (or to hardness taste). Let in cool in cold water and that will assist in the removal of the shell.
- In a lightly oiled frying pan, fry the tomatoes over medium heat for 2-3 minutes each side, add green onions, spinach and the cheese on top. Let the cheese melt and sprinkle with paprika, salt and pepper. Serve with the boiled egg on the side or crumbled over the top of the tomatoes.
Meal Categories: Breakfast, Dessert, Dinner, Drinks, Meals, Plant-Based, Salad/Dressing, Snacks, Soup,