Breakfast Quinoa, Date and Seeds Bars
Perfect snack to grab on the go!
- 1 1/2 cups of quinoa flakes or quinoa seeds
- 1 1/2 cups quick-cooking rolled oats
- 1 cup of ripe bananas
- 3/4 cup chopped pitted dates
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/4 cup of pumking seeds
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
Directions:Cooktime: 40 min Serves: 12-15 bars Calories: 180
- If you are using the quinoa seeds, put them in a sealed plastic bag and using a rolling pin, roll to break the seeds.
- Mix together all ingredients.
- Preheat the oven to 350 F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and spread the mixture evenly.
- Dampen your hands with water and use the palm of your hand to flatten the bars.
- Bake for 12 minutes without over baking.
- Let cool for 30 minutes on the counter and put in the fridge for 1 hour.
- Cut to get 1 in x 1 in bars and enjoy!
Meal Categories: Breakfast, Dessert, Dinner, Drinks, Meals, Plant-Based, Salad/Dressing, Snacks, Soup,