Blueberry Protein Pop’Ems
Perfect treat for breakfast or after a workout.
- 1 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 2 Tbsp buckwheat (optional)
- 2 Tbsp hemp seeds (optional)
- 1 Tbsp chia seeds
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1/4 cup natural protein powder
- 1/4 cup unsalted cashew pieces
- 1/4 to 1 tsp of honey
- 5 drops of Stevia (optional)
- 1/4 cup natural cashew or almond or macadamia butter
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup filtered water
- 1 tsp real vanilla
- 1 egg
Directions:Cooktime: 15 to 18 minutes Serves: 11 to 12 balls Calories: 105
- Preheat the oven to 325 F.
- In a large bowl, mix together oats, buckwheat, hemp seeds, chia seeds, blueberries, protein powder, and cashew pieces.
- In a smaller bowl, stir or whisk together honey, water, cashew butter, vanilla and egg.
- Combine wet ingredients to dry ones and mix together well.
- Prepare parchment paper on a cookie sheet. Using an ice cream spoon, scoop out the dough and place on the parchment paper.
- Bake for 15 to 18 minutes until golden brown and crunchy.
- Remove and let cool before storing in an airtight container. Eat within one week, or freeze up to three months.
Meal Categories: Breakfast, Dessert, Dinner, Drinks, Meals, Plant-Based, Salad/Dressing, Snacks, Soup,