Almond Pulp Breakfast Bars
Use the leftover pulp from the almond milk to make this recipe. Try it, you are going to be surprised!
- 2 cups loosely packed almond pulp
- 1 cup mashed banana (fresh or previously frozen)
- 1/2 cup ground flax seed
- 12 Tbsp natural peanut butter
- 4 tsp vanilla
- 4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 4 Tbsp maple syrup
- pinch of salt
- 2 cups mix of unsweetened coconut, chocolate chips, dried cranberries, nuts (sunflower and pumpkin seeds, small pieces of walnut and/or hazelnut)
Directions:Cooktime: 50 minutes Serves: 16 bars
- Preheat the over to 300F and line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Mash together the almond pulp, banana, peanut butter, and flax until smooth.
- Mix in the vanilla, cinnamon, maple syrup, and salt.
- Mix well with the remaining ingredients.
- Press the dough on a baking sheet as thinly as possible.
- Bake for 20 minutes and then cut into 16 pieces. Bake for another 20-30 minutes until the bars are lightly browned.
Meal Categories: Breakfast, Dessert, Dinner, Drinks, Meals, Plant-Based, Salad/Dressing, Snacks, Soup,