DIY Almond Milk
Making your own almond milk is so easy.
- 1 cup raw or organic almond
- filtered water
Directions:Serves: 1-1 1/2 cup of milk
- Soak the almonds for 12 hours then rinse them with filtered water.
- Put the soaked almonds in a blender and add enough filtered water to cover them completely and an additional 1/2 inch over top.
- Pulse until you get almond pulp and milk (30-40 sec).
- Pour the pulp/milk mixture into a fine strainer over a container and let the mixture settle until all the milk drains from the pulp.
- You can now add flavor to your almond milk such as a 1tsp of vanilla or ground cinnamon. I personally don’t add anything to my almond milk.
- Keep the almond pulp in an airtight container for other recipes like “Almond Pulp Breakfast Bars”.
- Keep the milk for up to 3-4 days in the refrigerator. Use it as you would regular milk in your all your recipes.
Meal Categories: Breakfast, Dessert, Dinner, Drinks, Meals, Plant-Based, Salad/Dressing, Snacks, Soup,