The best homemade hummus recipe ever
I have tried so many times to make my own hummus recipe without success. Finally, after many attempts, I got it and I can’t wait to share it with all of you. Enjoy watching the video here: http://ow.ly/YOHi5
Learn how to make your own chicken broth here: http://ow.ly/YOHmh
Serve with vegetables, in a pita or in a wrap.
- 1/3 cup homemade organic chicken or vegetable broth
- 1 can of 540 ml organic chickpeas
- 3 organic garlic cloves
- 2 1/2 Tbsp fresh organic lemon juice
- 3 1/2 Tbsp Tahini
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper
- Open the can of chickpeas and using a strainer rinse the peas thoroughly with water.
- Add all ingredients to a food processor and process until the mixture is smooth.