Power Ball: Chocolate Protein Balls
Perfect snack after physical activities!
- 1/3 cup of instant coffee
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cups of unsalted mix of nuts
- 1/4 cup of ground flaxseed
- 1/4 cup of hemp seeds
- 3 scoops of plain or chocolate whey protein powder or Vega One powder
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup of pitted dates
- 1/2 cup of purified water
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup of unsweetened medium desiccated coconut
Directions:Cooktime: 20 minutes Serves: 8-12 Balls
- Place all ingredients, except water and coconut, into a food processor.
- Blend until smooth and slowly add water.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Make little balls. Put the desiccated coconut in a bowl and roll the balls in it to cover.
- Place on cookie sheet and in the fridge for 2 hours.
- Transfer the balls in a container or a sealed plastic bag. Keep in the freezer up to 2 months.
Meal Categories: Breakfast, Dessert, Dinner, Drinks, Meals, Plant-Based, Salad/Dressing, Snacks, Soup,