Easy Apple Chips
Impress your company with these naturally sweet apple chips.
I usually prepare them after dinner to let them cook all night.
- A bag organic red apples
Directions:Cooktime: 10-12 hours Serves: Many Calories: Low
- Because I buy organic apples, I retain the peel.
- Remove the apple core and then slice the apple sections as finely as possible.
- Place parchment paper on a large cookie sheet.
- Place the thin apple slices on the parchment paper. Ensure that there is only a single layer of slices and that non of them overlap one another.
- Place in the oven at 150C for 10-12 hours to dehydrate. The longer they dry in the oven, crispier they become.
- To make it different, you can sprinkle a little bit of ground cinnamon over the apple slices before placing them in the oven.
Meal Categories: Breakfast, Dessert, Dinner, Drinks, Meals, Plant-Based, Salad/Dressing, Snacks, Soup,