Perfect ride for hot summer days. This trip uses a lot of different highways.
- Kelowna to Lillooet by Merritt, Spences Bridge, and Lytton: 3h45 min for 309 kmNotes:
- Lunch in Merritt at the Kekuli Cafe and Bannock
- Sleep in Lillooet: I like the Reynolds Hotel because there is a restaurant and liquor store. Reserve in advanced. Please take note it can be noisy if there is live music.
- Lillooet to Kelowna by Cache Creek, Logan Lake, Kamloops, and Vernon: 4h33 min. for 379 km
- On our way to Logan Lake, we saw a fence with plenty of baseball caps!
- Logan Lake is so beautiful; it was my first time driving/riding there. There is also a camping and I’m planning to go next summer!