How To Get Rid of a Cold in No Time
- Get a massage: it increases blood flow around your cells through the lymph nodes that boost your immune system to fight viruses. Afterwards, make sure to drink plenty of water to flush out toxins.
- Hit the gym: only 20 minutes five or more days a week may reduce your chances of getting a cold by close to 50%.
- Reduce your stress and anxiety level: tense people have a tendency to get sick more often than those who are calm. Practice meditation and yoga once or twice a week: come to my classes!
- Practice good oral hygiene: brushing and flossing your teeth three times a day helps boost your immune system by reducing bacteria that eventually end up in your lungs.
- Use oil of oregano: just a few drops under your tongue or mix 6 – 10 drops in a glass of water 2 – 3 times a day. Try it – you will be amazed at how well it works!